The renowned “Pink City” of India and capital of India’s mesmerizing desert state of Rajasthan, Jaipur ranks as one of the top places to visit in India. As one of the best places to visit in India, travelers to the Jaipur pink city will also find dozens of luxury hotels in Jaipur that proudly hark to the royal heritage of Rajasthan. With so many beautiful luxury hotels in the Jaipur pink city to choose from, it’s tough to pick out which ones are the best hotels in Jaipur. The Pearl Palace Heritage Hotel in Jaipur, with its one-of-a-kind, impeccably decorated rooms, is an easy pick for those looking for the best hotels in Jaipur India, without breaking the bank.
- 1 Pearl Palace Heritage: One of the Best Boutique Luxury Hotels in Jaipur
- 2 Heritage Rooms at Pearl Palace Heritage
- 3 Our Stay at Pearl Palace Heritage: The Jaisalmer Room
- 4 Stunning Enough for the Big Screen
- 5 Pearl Palace Hotels in Jaipur: Affordable and Beloved by Guests
- 6 Inde Rooh: Handmade Clothing from this Hotel in Jaipur
- 7 Services Offered by the Pearl Palace Heritage Hotel in Jaipur
- 8 One of the Best Luxury Hotels in Jaipur
- 9 Like this post?
- 10 You Might Also Appreciate…
- 11 Which are your top places to visit in India?
Pearl Palace Heritage: One of the Best Boutique Luxury Hotels in Jaipur
From the minute you enter the intricately decorated lobby at Pearl Palace Heritage, you’ll be blown away by the attention to detail in decoration that makes this one of the best hotels in the Jaipur pink city. With thoughtful touches of design, the Pearl Palace Heritage shows you why it’s one of the best hotels in Jaipur India in each and every room you visit. The best aspect about this budget luxury hotel is that each and every room in the Pearl Palace Heritage is beautifully crafted and designed with a unique theme recalling India’s vibrant and colorful heritage.
Heritage Rooms at Pearl Palace Heritage
The nine fantastic rooms at the Pearl Palace Heritage in Jaipur India are each a glowing testament to the beauty of Indian culture, making the hotel stand out from other luxury hotels in Jaipur India. Each room at this luxury location in the Jaipur pink city is a work of art, with styles ranging from the elegantly regal Khwabgah Premium room to the earthy and tribal Indus Premium room. No matter which room you get at the Pearl Palace Heritage Jaipur, this luxury hotel in Jaipur will definitely not leave you disappointed.
Looking for more places to visit in India? Don’t miss an Indian camel safari in Jaisalmer!
Loving every peaceful, golden morning at the @PearlPalaceHeritage! This romantic boutique hotel was a shooting location for “The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel,” and features some of the beautiful, ornate handwork that makes India’s glorious pink city of Jaipur so special ✨ We have a review of our relaxing stay coming up on the blog — make sure to subscribe so you get it first! ———————————————————— We received complimentary stay at the Pearl Palace Heritage. —-——————————————————- #Ad #PearlPalaceHeritage #Jaipur #India #IndiaTravel
Our Stay at Pearl Palace Heritage: The Jaisalmer Room
We spent three lovely nights at the Pearl Palace Heritage, and we can happily list it with the best hotels in Jaipur India. Our room at this boutique luxury hotel in Jaipur was the golden-hued Jaisalmer room, echoing the golden desert city of Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. The golden sandstone brought the room a warm and welcoming vibe, and we couldn’t be happier when we saw that our room, unlike many other luxury hotels in Jaipur India, had its own private balcony. For those unable to visit the golden city of Jaisalmer, this room in the Jaipur pink city will transport them there.
Interested in Indian culture? Head down to Kerala to learn about the Indian martial arts of Kalaripayattu!
Stunning Enough for the Big Screen
Looking for the top places to visit in India that have been portrayed on film? This budget luxury hotel in Jaipur India has even found its way onto the big screen. In 2014, the Pearl Palace Heritage was a filming location for The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 2. Just one glimpse at this luxury hotel in Jaipur and you’ll see why it’s one of the best places to visit in India!
For a different Indian desert experience, try glamping on the dunes!
Pearl Palace Hotels in Jaipur: Affordable and Beloved by Guests
The family who owns and operates the Pearl Palace Heritage in the Jaipur pink city also runs a sister hotel, the Pearl Palace Hotel, another location topping the list of the best hotels in Jaipur India. Both luxury hotels in Jaipur are held in very high regard by those who stay at them, which is no surprise given the commitment of the Singh family to providing quality luxury hotels in Jaipur stay at a very affordable price.
Calling all yogis! Learn more about a yoga retreat in Rishikesh, India!
Both of the Pearl Palace hotels in Jaipur have been awarded Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards every year since 2013, a testament to the outstanding quality of experience and service that makes these some of the best hotels in Jaipur. The commitment of the owners and staff to provide an extraordinary visit for the guests of their beautifully decorated hotels in Jaipur is evident everywhere you look.
The Pearl Palace Hotel in Jaipur features the rooftop Peacock Restaurant, a fabulous spot to enjoy delicious Indian and international delights while savoring the views over the pink city, one of the best places to visit in India. Room service from the Peacock Restaurant is also available in the Pearl Palace Heritage hotel in Jaipur so you can enjoy delicious dining in the comfort of your room. The Pearl Palace Hotel in Jaipur also features its very own clothing boutique, known as Inde Rooh.
Inde Rooh: Handmade Clothing from this Hotel in Jaipur
The sister hotel of the Pearl Palace Heritage, known as the Pearl Palace Hotel in Jaipur, features its own handmade clothing boutique known as Inde Rooh. The vision of Inde Rooh is an extension of the vision of the Pearl Palace hotels, which is to bring the vibrancy of India’s heritage to life through various media. Inde Rooh strives to create high quality clothing with an affordable price tag so anyone can bring a little piece of India’s vibrant heritage home with them from the Jaipur pink city.
Inde Rooh currently offers Indian women’s clothing ranging from dresses to kurtas and tunics as well as a line of home goods including bedsheets.
Services Offered by the Pearl Palace Heritage Hotel in Jaipur
The Pearl Palace Heritage hotel in Jaipur the pink city offers different tour options for those who want to escape the hassle of dealing with the touts who crowd the pink city’s center. The hotel offers one, two, or even four day tours of the many places to visit in Jaipur, including the Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal. With a private driver and air-conditioned car at your disposal, the dozens of places to visit in Jaipur are at the doorstep of the Pearl Palace Heritage.
One of the Best Luxury Hotels in Jaipur
What else makes the Pearl Palace Heritage one of the best luxury hotels in Jaipur India? The beauty of the hotel goes beyond its lovely rooms. The entire hotel, from the entry lobby to the hallways, is a work of art itself. The attention to detail at this hotel in the Jaipur pink city truly highlights the Pearl Palace Heritage as one of the best places to visit in India. Since the hotel is small at nine rooms, the odds are it will be quiet throughout most of the day at the hotel, giving you the perfect opportunity to soak in the beautiful ambiance of this affordable luxury hotel in Jaipur. You don’t need to stay cooped up in your room to relax, as there are gorgeous sitting areas in throughout this hotel in Jaipur.
At the Pearl Palace Heritage hotel in Jaipur, you’ll have the experience of a romantic, luxury boutique hotel while getting a fantastic value for your money. The entire hotel property is a feast for the eyes, and each unique room transports you to the exotic India of your dreams. There’s no need to blow your budget on a luxury hotel in the Jaipur pink city: the Pearl Palace Heritage hotel provides everything travelers look for.
Find out why India was named one of the top winter travel destinations by travel bloggers!
The Pearl Palace Heritage hotel in the Jaipur pink city provides everything a traveler needs for a fantastic hotel experience. From the exquisitely decorated rooms to the outstanding service offered by the staff, the Pearl Palace Heritage proves why it’s one of the best hotels in Jaipur India. Best of all, a stay at the Pearl Palace Heritage hotel in Jaipur won’t break your budget, and you’ll have more money to save for the many places to visit in Jaipur during your trip. The Pearl Palace Heritage hotel in Jaipur is highly recommended for those who want a beautiful luxury hotel experience at a great value.
Disclosure: This post is a collaboration with Pearl Palace Heritage Hotel, but as always, all opinions are very much our own!
Like this post?
Share it on Pinterest by hovering over one of the pictures below and clicking the red “Pin It” button!
You Might Also Appreciate…
More Asia Posts
- Hidden Gem Rajasthan Hotel in the Great Indian Desert: Thar Oasis Resort & Camp
- Sofitel Luang Prabang Laos: The Best in Luxury Luang Prabang Hotels
- Four Seasons Kyoto: The Ultimate New Luxury Hotel in Japan
- Taking a Sushi Making Class in Japan: A Tokyo Travel Guide
- Kyoto Kimono Rental in Japan (or Japanese Yukata in the Summer!)
- How to Rent Korean Hanbok in Seoul (The Traditional Korean Dress)
- Maiko Kyoto Makeover: How to Arrange a Japanese Geisha Makeup (or Samurai Costume) Photoshoot in Japan
- Shibuya Tokyo Food Tour with Arigato: A Japan Travel Guide
- Climbing Sunrise Peak (Seongsan Ilchulbong): An Icon of Jeju Island, Korea
- Craft Beer on Jeju Island, South Korea: Inside the Brewery Tour at Magpie Brewing Co.
- Sagye Beach, South Korea: Best Beach in Jeju Island for a Mt. Sanbangsan View
- At the Foot of Sunrise Peak: Yellow Submarine Guesthouse on Jeju Island
- Spring in Korea: 2 Korean Cherry Blossom Sites in Jeju City
- The Fun (& Wet?) Side of Teaching English Abroad
- O’Sulloc Tea Museum and Green Tea Fields: Jeju Island, South Korea
- Hallasan Mountain: The Ultimate Guide to Hiking South Korea’s Tallest Mountain
- Sand, Sea, and Jeju-Si: Iho Beach on Jeju Island, South Korea
- (Shark?!) for the Soul: Willala Fish and Chips on Jeju Island
- The Jeju Island Winter That Shut Down the “Hawaii of Korea”
- The Zesty Truth of Jeju Tangerine Picking: Jeju Island, South Korea
- Essential Cameras for Every Traveler
- What I’ve Learned from Traveling to 25 Countries
- Travel Hack: Do a Cheap Flight Search Like a Pro
- Best Travel Drone Bag: Backpacking with a DJI Phantom
- Anatomie: The Best Travel Outfits for Long Flights and an On-the-Go Lifestyle
- Survivor Filter Pro Review: How to Purify Water Anywhere in the World
- International Pet Travel Tips: Your Guide to Taking Pets Abroad
Which are your top places to visit in India?
Tell us in a comment below!